There are so many moments that come and go too quickly with our little ones.  We want to be able to document them and keep these moments alive forever...to cherish and share with you. Enjoy your visit and feel free to let us know that you stopped by.

4/27/2009

A visit from Ohio...

Last weekend we had a special visit from my dear friend, Michelle, and her two kids. We had such a good time and just enjoyed relaxing and letting the kiddos play. Below are a few moments of our time together....

I guess you could say the sun was shining... :)

Gabe and Kory...they are only 5 months apart. They have a great time playing together.


Claire wasn't exactly happy with me. She wanted to swing and I kept stopping her trying to get her to smile... :)


Weeeeeee!!!!!!!!!


I love the next two...



Claire on her new ride from my auntie... :)


Michelle and I...I love this girl!


Gabe and Kaitlyn...they became pretty good friends as well...


This next series are of Claire on her new ride. She loves this thing...as you can clearly see...


Isn't she just adorable???




No comments:

Post a Comment