There are so many moments that come and go too quickly with our little ones.  We want to be able to document them and keep these moments alive forever...to cherish and share with you. Enjoy your visit and feel free to let us know that you stopped by.

2/26/2009

I promise to be better...

I know some of you have been anxious to see some new pictures of the kiddos so here they are... :) Well, actually, I am going to start off with a few from my trip to Las Vegas for the annual photography conference that I have gone to the past 3 years. My longtime friend, Tara, from Ohio, joined me this year. She is getting her feet wet in photography and decided to overwhelm herself with all of the amazing ideas the conference has to offer. ;)


The temperature in Las Vegas was rather bitter...surprisingly. We froze while we walked down the Las Vegas strip...we ended up taking a bus back to the hotel because we were so cold.


We made a quick stop here for our husbands...I mean, the kids. ;)


This was the New York, New York hotel...quite amazing.


...and a view of the Las Vegas strip.


This was the highlight of the trip for me and it didn't happen in Vegas. I was talking to Gabe while I was there and below is our conversation. :)
"Mommy, guess wwwhat?"
"What Gabe?"
"We have a suuurrrprise for you?"
"You do? Are you supposed to be telling mommy this surprise?"
Then I hear Jeremy in the background saying....Gaabe
Then Gabe goes, "We got you ffflooowers."

This doesn't do it justice, but it was the sweetest thing ever!


So, you may be wondering what Claire has been up to? Well, let's see...she loves wearing Gabe's shoes around the house...


She loves to climb into things...the drawers...


baskets...


even the dishwasher...yes, she is busy...but they are both as cute as ever! :)

And, finally, a short video of us trying to get Claire to give us her furrowed brow/raised brow technique (aka. The Carpenter Scowl)...it is too, too cute.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are great! I miss Vegas!! When I was watching the video of Claire, Collin came running, climbs into my lap and says AIRE AIRE!!!

    ReplyDelete