There are so many moments that come and go too quickly with our little ones.  We want to be able to document them and keep these moments alive forever...to cherish and share with you. Enjoy your visit and feel free to let us know that you stopped by.

2/07/2009

Sleeping...

I don't know what it is about children sleeping, but I just love it. It is not because we have free time when they go to bed or take a nap...it's because their sweet peacefulness melts my heart. I just want to crawl in with them and snuggle with them forever. Well, these pictures are from last summer, but I had to share...they are just too cute and sweet. :)

I'm pretty sure that my parents took a picture of me just like this when I was little. The only difference was that I had a baby doll and Gabe has Cranky the Crank. ;)

This one is just too funny! Claire loved the swings and was so comfortable she just fell asleep...love it!

When Gabe isn't chasing the dogs around the house and pulling their tails he does this...falls asleep right next to them.

Just a sweet moment of Claire snuggling with her little blankie...they grow way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment