There are so many moments that come and go too quickly with our little ones.  We want to be able to document them and keep these moments alive forever...to cherish and share with you. Enjoy your visit and feel free to let us know that you stopped by.

2/02/2009

A visit to Ohio...

Jeremy and I took the kids for a weekend trip to Ohio. My niece, Megan, just had her baby boy, Kobi, a week ago (pictures to come soon ;) and we wanted to meet him. My auntie (aka. Deanna) also came from Washington to visit. We had a wonderful time visiting with family...it's always good to be home.

My sister-n-law, Tamala, and I...

Claire and daddy...

My auntie, Deanna, and I...

My mama and I...

My niece, Megan, and I...

Gabe and his sweet, sweet smile...

Claire was rather tuckered after a busy weekend...she crashed within minutes of being in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment